Choosing to add a rooflight to your property takes serious consideration, but if you also live in a conservation area or are subject to tighter planning laws a specialist conservation skylight can be your only option to ensure you are maximising the natural light available.
Roof Makers new conservation area friendly Conservation LuxliteTM rooflight helps to maintain the heritage feel of character properties and barn conversions whilst benefiting from the very latest technological advances and superior thermal performance.
Designed to replicate the original Victorian cast iron skylight the slim, shaped bar made out of aluminium is structurally bonded to the glass. The number of split bars used as standard varies according to the width of the rooflight but can be increased or decreased in line with the specifics of your projects. For further information on the split bar configuration download our short guide here.
- Triple glazed as standard, achieving a Ug-value as low as 0.6w/m2k. Double glazing available in limited sizes.
- Suitable for all roof types pitched between 15-75 degrees.
- Available in portrait and landscape orientation.
- Available in sizes from 400x400mm up to 2400x1200mm/3000x1000mm.
- Number of split bars is dependent on the size of the rooflight specified.
- Built-in Flashing Apron included - no separate flashing kits required.
- Powder coated aluminium split bars with polyamide end caps, structurally bonded to the surface of the glass.
- Choice of glass specifications and tints to suit your requirements and budget
- Marine grade powder coated, all aluminium construction
- Easy clean glass on all products as standard, keeping the glass cleaner for longer and reducing the manual cleaning effort.
Ceramicborder on the glass conceals the frame for great aesthetics and protects the seal from UV damage 20-yearunit seal warranty